Helping Staff & Management Excel
Feedback, Coaching, and Having Difficult Conversations
in a Virtual World
Feedback and Coaching are essential tools for the growth and development of your valued employees. Everyone benefits from effective feedback and coaching, especially right now! This is not a time to become complacent. In fact, it is a time where coaching and feedback are required more than ever to keep people connected to the vision of the organization. It will help to keep them motivated and engaged, improve their performance, and it will help to nurture and develop long-distance relationships
Working from home is no longer a trend – it’s here to stay.
Feedback is the best way to make sure everyone stays motivated and engaged.
In this highly interactive workshop, we will go over best practices for providing your employees with honest feedback and effective coaching, along with addressing how to deal with difficult and sensitive conversations in a purely virtual environment. You will work with your colleagues in break-out groups in order to develop and practice these essential skills firsthand and also to improve your confidence level. Be sure to bring your challenges as you will work with real scenarios and you will engage in some very difficult conversations – all in the safety of a good-natured and supportive facilitator.
In This Workshop We Will:
- Discuss the benefits of feedback, coaching and having difficult conversations
- Explore why these 3 critical skills are so difficult for us to engage in
- Review the difference between coaching for development and coaching for performance
- Explore 2 different coaching models
- Understand when to provide feedback in a coaching session and how to provide effective feedback
- Practice coaching and feedback through breakout sessions, and get feedback on having a difficult conversation
- Discuss what makes difficult conversations difficult
- Explore how to use the feedback model to have a difficult conversation
Duration: 2 x 2.5-hour interactive virtual sessions.
Maximum participants: 18
Developing AGILE EQ™
With more and more companies moving to the AGILE methodology of
flexibility and responsiveness, the level of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) in an organization becomes a significant factor in success. Emotional Intelligence is the single biggest predictor of success in both your professional and personal life.
An individual or an organization is considered “agile” when they can quickly adapt
or evolve in response to changing circumstances.
Emotional Intelligence has become well known throughout the business world as a crucial component of success. Cognitive abilities and skills can only carry you so far if your EQ is lacking.
This workshop uses the Everything DiSC© Agile EQ™ Assessment to teach participants to read the emotional and interpersonal needs of difficult situations and to navigate outside of their comfort zone, empowering them to meet the demands of any situation. The result is an emotionally intelligent workforce that can support your thriving agile culture and ultimate success.
This workshop focuses specifically on the behavioural level, on performance at work, and the ability to adapt to a changing workplace with changing requirements. Let us help you take your team from good to outstanding!
How you will benefit:
After participating in this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Recognize how fundamentally important Emotional Intelligence is for both your personal development and team performance
- Understand Agile EQ competencies and how to develop them
- Identify your own strengths/limitations using the Everything DiSC© Agile EQ™ Assessment
- Recognize your personal EQ potential
- Create a personal strategy for building agility
Duration: 3-hour interactive virtual session.
Maximum participants: 18